1. Support the Mission. The Guild is dedicated to furnishing financial assistance to further the mission of Autism Action Partnership. Our mission is to improve the quality of life of people on the Autism Spectrum and their families through education, advocacy, and support, thereby enabling them to be an integral part of the community.
2. Meet and Network. The membership of the Guild is a great mix professionals, educators, family members and staff, of all ages, coming together to make a difference in our community and across the state.
3. Enjoy fun events and make new friends. The AAP Guild sponsors several enjoyable and often one-of-a-kind events that have never been seen in the Omaha area before.
4. Personal fulfillment. Personal fulfillment through your involvement in a dynamic and growing volunteer organization that supports one of Nebraska’s leading foundations for children with autism.
5. Make a REAL difference. Join the Guild and you will be part of an organization that really makes a difference, as 1 in 68 children are diagnosed with autism. Your Help is their Hope.
Join Us to Make a Real Difference in the Lives of Individuals with Autism
Autism Action Partnership (AAP), a public not-for-profit foundation located in Omaha, works tirelessly to collaborate with established organizations to develop and fund programs for individuals on the autism spectrum and their families. As we continue to work to provide programs and services for individuals with autism across the state of Nebraska, the development of a guild has become a necessity. Currently, Nebraska ranks 41st in the nation in the delivery of disability services. With the help and support of a volunteer guild, AAP will be better able to develop and fund programs and services necessary to drastically improve the quality of life of individuals on the autism spectrum and their families.
The AAP Guild will be made up of individuals from the local community who will join AAP in improving the quality of life of persons on the autism spectrum and their families through education, advocacy and support, thereby enabling them to be an integral part of the community. The purpose of the AAP Guild is to maintain a volunteer group dedicated to the advancement and growth of AAP through coordination of and participation in autism awareness and fundraising events.
The AAP Guild will consist of a group of high energy, talented volunteers that will work with our Executive Director and staff. Guild members will be responsible for attending Guild meetings and will actively serve on Guild Committees, such as committees focusing on fundraising, autism awareness, and executive functioning of the Guild. AAP Guild members will assist in planning and hosting some or all of the following activities and events:
Make a Real Difference!
If you are interested in joining the Autism Action Partnership Guild please contact the AAP Guild Membership Chair, Rita Crum, at 402-312-3784 or email@example.com.